The Division of Public Safety and Security (DPSS) has developed a free app for Android and iOS devices to help keep our U-M community safe. With the DPSS App, you can:
- Report a crime or concern
- Send us a tip about suspicious activity
- Request after-hours transport
- Receive push notifications for Emergency Alerts
- View crime alerts
- View a campus map—so you never get lost!
We already are working on the next version of the DPSS App! Version 2.0 will have new features and improvements, including:
- Emergency Blue Light phone map
- Campus map of recent crimes
- Choice of individual types of push notifications (weather, crime alerts, etc.)
- Ability to send us pictures and other files
The DPSS App is made for you! You can help us make this app an effective part of your safety plan by giving us feedback. With a comprehensive list of suggestions from the U-M community, we can work towards a regular release of updates–your ideas will be our roadmap for each new version.
Provide us your feedback! »